nickyglennMore Blogs by Author
Business Support Assistant (Full-Time Role)
1st February 2019
We are excited to reveal that SNS are expanding. We’re looking for a Business Support Assistant to join our team.
Glasgow – Full-time
40 hrs, Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm.
Role is subject to a 3-month probationary period
SNS Group is a National Living Wage Employer.
SNS Group is an award-winning visual communications agency based in Glasgow. We provide first class Photography, Design and Video Production services to a wide range of clients across multiple sectors. From start-ups to blue-chip companies, we create content and solutions to drive our clients forward.
Having been at the forefront of the Scottish media landscape for over 30 years we continue to pride ourselves on the work we produce.
The successful candidate will be an organised individual and an excellent communicator first and foremost. A strong command of the English language coupled with real attention to detail will form the basis of this position. You must be willing to learn, plan and undertake high volumes of administrative work.
The candidate will have a positive attitude towards working in a high-pressure environment and will be adept at managing their own diary and workload, at times performing multiple tasks at once. You will strive for improvement and show a willingness to learn new skills, become fluent in modern digital administrative tools and systems and grow into an important role within our Business Development team.
You will take pride in your work and actively build relationships and rapport with our existing and future clients whilst learning their requirements.
About the Role – Key Responsibilities
Acting as a member of the Business Development team you will provide key support to the Business Development Manager with commitments to all three SNS Group services. Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Daily communication with clients
- Daily upkeep of company CRM
- Preparing quotes for clients
- Diary preparation and planning
- Sourcing new-business leads
- Research and analysis
- Preparation and planning of meetings
- Attending meetings with key SNS Group staff
Desirable Experience and Knowledge
- Experience in client relations/customer service skills.
- Experience of managing multiple and time-critical tasks.
- Experience of diary management.
- Experience of working pro-actively and using own initiative to complete tasks.
- Strong communication skills across multiple channels.
- Experience in a similar role within the Professional Services industry.
- Competency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Competency in using CRM systems, in particular Sage.
- Business Management Degree/Diploma/Certificate
- Higher English and Maths
Due to the changing nature of our business elements of the role may change. We therefore recognise that from time to time you will be required to undertake other activities of a similar nature that fall within your capabilities, as directed by senior management.
If this sounds like the role for you please email a cover letter, stating your salary expectations as well as your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org